Gloucestershire Nightstop aims to make homelessness, exclusion and poverty a thing of the past for young people.
Gloucestershire Nightstop believes:
- All young people should be treated equitably regardless of race, religion, gender, culture or other inappropriate distinction and are entitled to appropriate housing, support and a reasonable standard of living.
- Homelessness, exclusion and poverty are unacceptable and should be challenged in all their forms.
- All staff and volunteers are of equal standing within the organisation.
Gloucestershire Nightstop exists to:
- Provide young people with suitable, safe and supported emergency and temporary accommodation in the homes of trained and vetted volunteers.
- Provide a platform and a voice for those young people in the County of Gloucestershire affected by the issues of homelessness, exclusion and poverty.